If you are missing one tooth or multiple teeth in a row, our caring dentist may recommend a bridge, which is a type of dental restoration. A dental bridge can replace your missing teeth and effectively restore the health, function, and appearance of your smile. Dr. Brown will attach the bridge to your smile through the use of two dental crowns, which are placed on the teeth or dental implants adjacent to the gap left by the missing tooth. The dental crowns support and anchor one or more artificial replacement teeth. Dental bridges are fixed (non-removable) restorations, so you can be certain that your restoration will be secure and stable. Dental bridges in Germantown, Tennessee are custom made to fit your specific bite and to meet your aesthetic goals. A bridge can improve your smile by:
- Restoring lost facial volume and shape
- Preventing the remaining natural teeth from shifting into the space left by the missing teeth
- Alleviating stress on the bite
- Enhancing the appearance of your smile
- Improving your ability to eat, speak, and chew as normal
We invite you to call or visit us at JC Brown DDS today to learn more about how a dental bridge can restore your smile. We look forward to caring for you!