The first step in maintaining overall oral health is routine dental cleanings and exams with Dr. Brown, our talented dentist. This occurs during your first visit and subsequent check-ups. We suggest coming in for a dental cleaning and exam with our skilled dental team at least once every six months. The goal of dental cleanings and exams in Germantown, Tennessee is to prevent and treat decay while also checking for signs of more serious dental conditions.
During a dental cleaning and exam, one of our registered dental hygienists will:
- Thoroughly clean each tooth
- Remove built-up plaque and tartar
- Polish your teeth for a beautiful shine
- Check existing dental restorations, such as crowns, for maintenance and repair
- Check for more serious dental conditions
As part of our commitment to utilize the latest dental technology and treatments during your dental cleanings and exams, we offer:
- Digital X-rays, which allow us to diagnose the extent of dental problems
- Intraoral cameras that allow us to photograph magnified images of your teeth
- Topical fluoride, which prevents tooth decay by 35%
At JC Brown DDS, we strive to make each dental cleaning as informative and comfortable as possible. If you’re due for a cleaning, we encourage you to schedule one today by calling our office.